Harry is waiting in Privet Drive. The Order of the Phoenix is coming to escort him safely away without Voldemort and his supporters knowing – if they can. But what will Harry do then? How can he fulfil the momentous and seemingly impossible task that Professor Dumbledore has left him?
- One of the things that I think defines the final installment and makes it so good is the coming togetherness. Where all of the characters we’ve met through all of the series are all coming and trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort. It really brings on a whole new meaning about love.
- Next, I loved the plot. It was very well thought out and I felt like it made a VERY satisfying ending to this amazing series!
- SPOILERS!!!!!! Do not continue after this picture below if you do not want to be spoiled.
- Fred dying killed me. Basically for those who haven’t had read this and spoiling this for themselves basically Voldemort attacks Hogwarts with all of his Death Eaters and followers. Harry calls all of his friends and basically anyone who’s anyone in the Harry Potter world that’s on the good side So anyway they have a fight and needless to say people die. Fred, Remus, Tonks. Etc. but they manage to destroy Voldemort and everything is all happy.
- Overall this book was a hugely satisfying ending. I miss the characters so much and are looking forward to re-read all of the Harry Potters this Summer.
Anyway thanks for reading this review, I’ll have another post up soon. Make sure to follow me on my Instagram for everything bookish. My Username is @Jared_dabook.club for all those who were interested. Anyway read on!