Today I’m gonna set some goals for my reading, writing, and well everything in the book industry!
Well Let’s just get right into it!
- -Well I was kinda thinking, WAIT NEVER MIND THIS CAN WAIT. SAY HELLO TO SOMEONE WHO’S DOING APRIL NANOWRIMO! I finally convinced some friends and were about to embark on this wonderful journey!
- -Also with writing 50K for Nanowrimo, this is kinda gonna be the only goal I’ll set for myself besides reading one ARC copy being sent in the mail.
- For March well I want to review Elsewhere part Uno! (Like that? Little culture in the’s post’s now!) Well basically what happened is I finished Part Two of a whole other POV. And I’ve totally forgotten a bunch of details and other junk. So that’s what I’m going to read the rest of March to refresh.
– Also I want a solid outline for Nano, Sorry Jared, no crazy mess the night before, It didn’t really work out. I’ve already started on an outline, It’s pretty big, like I have a list of events I want to happen but now I gotta piece them together.
- Let’s think… I’d like to read at least one more book before Nanowrimo. I am in the huge slump and trying to fight the slump and read as much of The Alloy of Law, but hey hopefully this will break the slump!
- Request a book, IDK I need another book in my life!
Well that’s basically it, short and sweet! And a ton of writing to do! Anyway’s thank’s for listening to me ramble on about my goals!